Flammable Liquid and Vapor (H226), Harmful if Inhaled (H332); Corrosive to the Respiratory Tract, Causes Severe Skin Burns and Eye Damage (H314), Causes Serious Eye Damage (H318)

Download the label for more information.


Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment. Ground and bond container and receiving equipment. Use non-sparking tools. Take action to prevent static discharges. Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Response: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.

Store in a well-ventilated place. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep cool. Store locked up.