Product Type: Liquid Fish Fertilizer
Fish emulsion-based liquid formula formulated to improve soil health. OceanPro 6-4-1 is a gentle liquid fertilizer and its mild overuse in open field crops has no negative effects. It may be used as a liquid fertilizer together with an appropriate dry granular fertilizer.
Suggested Application Rates & Method
Use in consultation with an agronomist for an effective nutrient management plan. General rates and application methods:
- Various Berry Crops: 3-6 L/acre via drip or drench. Apply 4-5 times per crop season.
- Pivots: 500-1,000 L/120-130 acres, circle with needed water.
- Orchards: 8-12 L/acre depending on age and stage. Apply 2-3 times using higher doses in combination with an appropriate granular fertilizer.
- For Mature Orchards: Double the dose and apply up to 20 L/acre for older trees.
- General Greenhouse: 4-6 L/acre/day with at least 1-2 irrigations.
- General open field: Drip or drench in vegetables at the rate of 4-6 L/acre or as needed.
- For foliar applications: 5-10 ml/L using a sprayer or 1:5-10 in a fog.
- General Cereal, Legume, Oilseed, Forage Crops: Apply 5-7 L/acre.
- For use in a furrow as a liquid starter: Apply 15-40 L/acre.
- As a Compost Activator: 1-1.5 L/Yd3
- For general home and garden: Dilute 3-5 ml per liter of water.
- If used in nutrient tanks, keep the solution aerated to avoid anaerobic conditions and buildup.
- Run a small rinse cycle after using any liquid in drip or spray tanks.
- Check compatibility before mixing with other products, especially with pesticides and water-soluble fertilizers.
This product contains fish. Adverse reactions may occur in sensitive persons. If allergic reaction occurs, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Wear protective clothing and equipment when handling the product.
Storage & Disposal
Keep in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, and of reach of children, pets, and livestock. Follow directions for fertilizer storage as per local guidelines. Recycle the package in accordance with local, provincial, and federal regulations.