Product Type: Liquid Fish Fertilizer
Poseidon Concentrate is a high-quality organic fertilizer made from fish. It may be used in soil and substrate amendment. It improves soil health and helps in providing better-rooting conditions.
Suggested Application Rates & Method
Use in accordance with the recommendations of a qualified individual or institution or according to an approved nutrient management plan.
- In- Furrow with planter: Apply 5-8 gal/ acre (18-30 L/acre) with needed water
- For Orchards: Use 7-10 gal / acre (25-38 L/acre) with drip or drench
- To enrich organic soil: Spray with a heavy nozzle using 6-8 gal /acre (22-30 L/acre) with ample water to soak well
- Garden or general use: Apply 15-20 ml/L of water and do a soaking drench
- The product may settle.
- If used in nutrient tanks, keep the solution aerated or agitated.
- Run a small rinse cycle after using any organic liquid in drip or spray tanks.
- Check compatibility before combining with other products.
- Not suitable for drip application as it may clog lines.
- If the water supply is above neutral (pH 7.0); the diluted solution may thicken and impact the application method (irrigation system). Please conduct a jar test prior to use.
- Soak root zone well for maximum benefit and avoid watering after drench/drip application to avoid runoff.
- Do not store diluted material in a sealed container, or in irrigation or drip systems. Microbial growth will occur that can cause odor, gassing, clogging of irrigation systems and render the product ineffective.
This product contains fish. Adverse reactions may occur in sensitive persons. If allergic reaction occurs, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Wear protective clothing and equipment when handling the product.
Storage & Disposal
Keep in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, and away from the reach of children, pets, and livestock. Follow directions for fertilizer storage as per local guidelines. Recycle the package in accordance with local, provincial, and federal regulations.