Consult ViviGro’s specialists for the best advice on planning your crop and building the fertility of your soils. We can design a very affordable and effective package for your growing needs.
Offers a unique and extremely potent line of farming products which are aimed to build soil and minimize dependence on synthetics some of which can be harmful for soil’s health. It offers a smart selection of both organic and organic based products designed to fulfill all nutritional / supplemental needs of your crops with maximum efficiency and return.
Sustainable Program uses a variety of products created by using highest technology and ingredients available in industry. This program is designed to offer you highest levels of production with maximum overall quality and be within affordable input costs. The program is aimed at building soils for a long-term sustainable production. Unlike other conventional programs, ViviGro’s Sustainable Program is centered at building soils and increasing crops natural immune building mechanisms through use of a wide array of nutrients and supplements which are key ingredients of the sustainable products. ViviGro’s Sustainable Program along with its key products are listed below
a. Seed Start A 1-0-4 + TE
b. Seed Start B 0-0-3 + 3 Ca + T
a. Smart Start 3-33-3- 5S-10Ca+1% combined TE
b. P-Boost 0-12-0-24Ca-TE
c. Carbon – 60 HUMIC ACID
d. Liquid Starter 5-25-5+ 0.75 % TE
a. N-Hance A (liquid oil based)
b. N-Hance B (fine micronized powder)
a. Prairie Pride A 1-3-2+TE
b. Prairie Pride B 10-40-5+4S +0.75TE
c. Prairie Pride C 8-0-20 -7% micros
d. Cal-High 0-0-0-6Ca
e. Absorb 1-0-0
= Organic product
Step 1 – Seed Treatment
For each bushel of seed use 2-3 oz of Seed Start A and use 150-250 gm of Seed Start B. Apply Seed Start A with needed quantity of water to make the seeds moist. On moist seeds, apply Seed Start B, mix till seeds are completely coated. Use only needed quantity of water to lightly dampen the seeds. Once treated seed are dried, store them as needed. Good long and gentle working of products on seeds is key to getting a good uniform coat. General recommended time is 5-7 minutes per batch in a rotary blender as instructed in steps above.
Use of Seed Start A & B:
1. Gives a jump start to rooting and uniform emergence, typically 5-7 days can be saved in achieving crop uniformity at early stages vs. untreated seeds.
2. Creates a rich zone of non-corrosive nutrients & supplements around the seeds which despite less than favourable conditions in soils, provides the cushion to crops to go in an optimal growth mode from early stages of germination.
3. Pushes the roots in to optimum depths within the first three weeks of germination.
4. Are compatible with other product applications as may be needed.
5. A healthy root system and a robust start are fundamental to a good crop. Use of Seed Start A & B aims to deliver this function.
Use of right Starter Fertilizer is crucial for crop’s success. Also, Starter fertilizer can be blended as per soil or crop requirements on request. In general use Smart Start 3-33-3-5S-1% TE @ 65-85 lb/acre in furrow depending on soil conditions. In case of broadcast, use 20-25% higher quantity. Use P-Boost 0-12-0-24Ca-TE @ 6.5-7 kg /acre as a companion product (where P levels are low and fertility is poor), through a separate tank to boost rooting and nodulation. P-Boost 0-12-0 has profound impact on rooting and nodulation due to its unique composition which not only provides primary and secondary nutrients but also a large variety of naturally occurring micronutrients in a highly available or mineralized form due to natural curing. Microbial life abounds furrow where P-Boost is used and helps build rich microbial complexion in soil.
In case of liquid fertilizer planters, broadcast or drill 3-33-3-5S+1% TE @ 55-75 lb to an acre and then apply 4-5 Ga of Liquid Starter 5-25-5 in furrow with needed quantity of water. In case option of using dry isn’t available, increase the dose of liquid Starter 5-25-5 as needed based on soil analysis however its not best to grow a crop on “liquid Phosphorus only” especially in depleted conditions. In case of a two-tank system in a liquid based planter, ideal companion for a liquid Starter is Anchor @ 4-5 ga / acre, use higher doze for lighter soils.
1. Ground fertilizers are main source of nutrients for crop. Combination of Smart Start 3-33-3-5S+TE & P-Boost 0-12-0 + TE is designed to fulfill nutrient needs effectively over the entire crop period. This combination ensures energy supply throughout crop’s life cycle for optimum returns and robust root mass production.
2. They are safe for furrow application even in higher quantities. Their time release nature provides vitality during the entire cropping period. They do not get chemically tied up or bound as straight synthetic nutrients do.
3. For cereals, oilseeds, legumes, forage crops, etc. use Smart Start 3-33-3-5S-1% TE + P -Boost 0-12-0-24 Ca-TE.
4. These formulations also contain trace elements for additional nutritional support helping the plants build better immune system.
5. Special blends can be blended based on soil analysis and crop needs.
6. Humi-Pro 0-0-5 +TE can also be added at 15 lb to the acre as a special amendment or supplement to further enhance soil conditions and boost performance of fertilizers, especially in low rainfall areas. It consists of primarily of volcanic ash-based compounds along with potash from a sulphate based form and humic acids. Sandy and lighter soils respond the best to Humi-Pro 0-0-5.
For every Mt of Nitrogen based fertilizers, use 1-1.5 liter of N-Hance A & 8-15 lb of N-Hance B. First apply N-Hance A as a fine mist while blending and then add N-Hance B and mix till Nitrogen fertilizer is fully coated and worked in to the N granules. In case more oil is needed to properly make the Nitrogen granules moist, use an additional quantity of 2-3 liters of Canola or mustard oil which can be provided at affordable rates on request. Both products are organic and completely non-toxic vs their chemical counterparts in industry.
1. Enhances life of N using organic means and leaves no harmful effects in soils.
2. Attracts microbial activity which in turn adds to soil and crop fertility.
3. Prevents leaching and volatilization of N
4. Strong natural mineral-based formulations which further enhance nutrient availability. Unlike chemical products which suggest using a small quantity of a chemical synthetic toxic products, which are not only many folds expensive but also corrosive to soil’s microbial health, N-Hance A and B are completely organic with no negative side effects.
At In-crop stage, use Prairie Pride A at 0.75-1.25 liters per acre + Prairie Pride C 8-0-20-5S-7 % TE at 0.2-0.25 kg per acre.
At ground cover or later stage after in-crop, use Prairie Pride A at 0.75-1.25 liters per acre + 1.25-2.0 kg of Prairie Pride B per acre to apply as a strong growth booster for flowering and filling.
For very light sandy soils or high Magnesium soils with poor Calcium, Use 1 liter Cal-High plus 3-5 kg of 15N-19Ca water soluble fertilizer per acre.
Use Absorb as a sticker at 1:700-1000 dilution with all foliar applications or 4-5 liters per 1,250 gallons tanks.
1. In-crop sprays allows of PPA and PPC allows for not only 25-35% reduction of the chemicals, it also does not let the crop go into any stress. After in-crop with PPA and PPC, the crops keep growing and no obvious signs of crops halting are witnessed. Presence of A and C also help disintegrate the residue to pesticides and combat residue related issues. Keeping the crop from stress at this early stage is key in boosting production and quality.
2. Use of PPA and PPB at ground cover stage (2-4 weeks after in-crop), not only gives substantial nutritional support instantly for flowering and filling, its also helps in boosting nutritional uptake from ground and impacting overall crop’s performance. Roots grow additional white root hair and penetration into soils deeper layers provide additional moisture and minerals for potential drought conditions. It has been observed that use of PPA and PPB yields heavier grain and provides uniform ripening.
3. Use of Cal-High 0-0-0-6Ca and N15-19Ca provides the much-needed relief in Calcium depleted soils. Additional input of N and P will not yield desirable results unless Calcium needs are met and on large scale farming, use of this combination spray is the most economical and potent way of meeting serious Calcium requirement.
4. Crop stress can significantly impact production and quality. Foliar fertilizer usage can significantly help reduce crop stress if used with proper advice.
5. Stage of crop is crucial for getting best response out of foliar applications. Use the foliar program to maximize efficiency of your crop. Seek professional advice for best selection of products for your growing needs.
1. As Step 1, treat your seeds with Seed Start A & B
2. As Step 2, use Smart Start 3-33-3 and P Boost 0-12-0 to get their combined impact on rooting. In case of bean, potato growing where liquid products are often used, apply Liquid Starter 5-25-5+TE & Anchor 0-0-2, however, these products should be used in conjunction with Smart Start granular formulated based on your soil analysis.
3. As Step 3, treat N with natural nutrition and supplement. Use lighter dose for spring needs and heavier dose for fall application.
4. Use foliar at both in-crop and crop boosting stages using PPA, PPB and PPC as prescribed. Using PPA and PPC foliar combo at in-crop stage, bridges the gap in production & stress management which effect’s crop’s flowering potential. Similarly using boost (PPA and PPB) 2- 4 weeks after in-crop bridges filling and production issues in impoverished soils.
For best advice on planning your crop and building fertility of your soils, consult ViviGro’s specialists. We can design a very affordable and effective package for your growing needs. Visit our website for more details or simply call numbers listed.